M10 Elite, Euro, & American - 11/32" (8.7mm) American Back
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Your best shot is only as good as the shaft you’re using. Each JBL Spearshaft is individually hand tuned for straightness in our Oceanside shop before being heated to over 900 degrees Fahrenheit and allowed to cool slowly. By using 17-4 stainless steel and heat treating, our shafts offer unparalleled durability and accuracy.
Not sure which spearshaft goes on your speargun? See our Specs Sheet for correct size and fitment.
OEM Replacement shafts for JBL Woody Elite, Woody Euro, and Mid-Handle Series spearguns featuring the M10 trigger mechanism. These spearshafts also work with any speargun that takes American style shafts. These include Riffe, Koah, Neptonics, and Alexander mechanisms. Each 17-4 stainless steel shaft is hand straightened, tuned, and heat treated. The result is maximum accuracy and hardness. Available in 11/32" diameter with, 5/16" threads, 5/16" necked down front, and 3 welded fin tabs for use with kevlar or spectra wishbones.
- 11/32" (8.7mm) diameter 17-4 heat treated stainless steel
- 5/16" threaded
- 5/16" necked down front for streamlined used with 5/16" sliderings
- Individually hand straightened and tuned shafts
- Compatible with JBL Woody Elite, Woody Euro, and Mid-Handle Series spearguns
- Drilled monofilament eyelet for direct shockline attachment and silent operation
- Fin tabs for use with Elite Nitro Bands
See our Specs Sheet for correct size and fitment